General Educational Development (GED®)
VRABE Regional Adult Based Education offers GED® prep classes to help you develop the knowledge and skills needed to pass the test.
The GED® exam is an alternative route to earn an high school diploma. In addition to GED® test prep classes, VRABE also offers other high school completion options (Credit Diploma Program and National External Diploma Program) at some of our other sites.
For more information, call 860-870-6060.
To Sign Up for Classes:
- You must be at least 17 years of age
- New students must register for and attend an orientation session before being admitted into GED® prep classes
Family Learning GED® Program
Rockville United Methodist Church
142 Grove St., Rockville
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays
11:45 am - 2:45 pm
Space is limited for this special program. Call Svetlana Grishtaev to pre-register: 860-836-0514.
More Information About the GED®
- Information about the GED® test
- Information on testing accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability (If you have more questions, contact Dr. Claudia Nunn at email@example.com or 860-870-6060, or call the CT State GED® Program at 860-807-2111 or 860-807-2110.)
- GED testing dates Spring 2020