Credit Diploma Program (CDP)
The CDP completion program for Trimester Two will start the week of December 4, 2023. If you are a new student, it's mandatory to attend a two-part orientation.
To pre-register for this orientation, simply click on the link provided below.
Register for Orientation
• All new students must complete registration and attend the two-part orientation for any high school completion program.
Items to Bring to the Orientation:
• All registration forms, filled out.
• A state-issued ID (this could be a non-driver ID, a valid driver's license from the DMV or a passport)
• If you're 18 or under, you also need to provide an official withdrawal letter from a Connecticut high school.
During the Orientation:
• Students will get information about the three available paths to earn a high school diploma.
• After an initial assessment, students will be able to schedule a personal meeting with a counselor. During this meeting, they can create a plan for completing high school.
The Credit Diploma Program (CDP) offers students an avenue to fulfill the State of Connecticut’s requirements for high school completion by attending classes at one of our sites. Academic classes are structured to meet the graduation requirements of the participating school districts and the needs of the students (with distance learning also an option). In addition, students may be awarded credit for work experience, military service, etc.
A Vernon Regional Adult High School Diploma is granted upon completion of the program. For more information, call 860-870-6060
To Begin Classes:
- You must attend a REQUIRED two-part Orientation
- You must be at least 17 years of age
- You must possess an official/valid ID (check expiration date)
- You must obtain an official withdrawal from a CONNECTICUT high school (required for students aged 17 and 18 only)
Classes are scheduled on an individual basis. Supplemental online courses are available.