Vernon Regional Adult Based Education
Contact Us  |  Sitemap  |  Your Registration Your Registration  |  Login Login
VRABE Regional Adult Based Education
HomeAbout UsAdult / Academic ProgramsContinuing EducationWorkplace EducationNews/EventsResources
Rockville Learning Center
Cancellation Procedures
Site Search:

Contact Us

Our Director:

Andrew K. Rockett
Regional Supervisor

Rockville High School
70 Loveland Hill Rd
Vernon, CT 06066

Fax: 860-870-6455

About Us

The mission of the VRABE program is to offer dynamic, multicultural services in an atmosphere of respect, appreciation and acceptance of all. It is the goal of the region to empower students with the knowledge and tools necessary to succeed both personally and professionally in a technologically advanced society.

The following fourteen towns participate in the FREE adult-based educational programs offered by the region. Programming is provided by VRABE and funded by local communities, state and federal grants, and other funds.

Click on underlined towns to see where classes are offered:

Ashford Ellington South Windsor
Bolton Glastonbury Tolland
Colchester Griswold Vernon
Coventry Mansfield Wethersfield
East Windsor   Willington


VRABE Regional Adult Based Education Student Needs Assesment Survey

This survey will help VRABE Regional Adult Based Education plan for the educational needs of your community. Thank you in advance for completing this 5 minute survey.

Please click on one of  the links below to take the survey.


SURVEY for ESL Students Only




Register now




For more information call


Registration Policy

Present Students: If a student is 16 years old and currently attending an Adult Education Program prior to July 1, 2011, then that student is grandfathered into the program and may continue with classes in the fall.

New Students: As of July 1, 2011, any student who is 16 will not be allowed to enroll in Adult Education until they are 17 years old. To begin fall classes, the student must be at least 17 years old, possess an official/valid I.D. (check expiration date), and obtain an official withdrawal from high school.

To Register

  • Bring to the orientation: a current official transcript, a state-issued ID (non-driver I.D., a valid driver's license (DMV), or a passport). If the student is 18 years or younger, he/she must also bring an official letter of withdrawal from a Connecticut high school.

  • At the orientation, students learn about the 3 options for earning a high school diploma: CDP (Credit Diploma Program), NEDP (National External Diploma Program) and GED (General Educational Development Program). Following an initial appraisal, students will schedule a one-on-one meeting with a counselor to develop a plan for high school completion.




Top of Page Top  |  Print Print  |  Share/Bookmark Share/Bookmark
Web Solutions Connecticut CT Website Design & Development Company