The program includes free childcare and meets 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) from 11:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. at the Rockville United Methodist Church, 142 Grove Street, Vernon, CT
The Family Learning program offers you the opportunity to
* complete your GED® (high school diploma) or improve your English language ability (ESL)
* develop your parenting skills
* learn how to become full partners in your child's education
* participate in "Raising Readers", "Music Together", and multicultural parenting workshops
* learn from guest speakers about family nutrition, health, and employment readiness.
At the same time your children will be engaged in educational and fun activities provided by the YMCA staff. Parents are their children's first and most important teachers.This program will give you additional tools to improve your children's success in school and in life.
Second Semester begins Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Space is Limited
To register or for more information, please contact,