ESL for Health Care Workers
English as a Second Language (ESL) for
Health Care Workers
This highly interactive class is designed for health care workers, or those interested in entering health fields, whose first language is other than English.
In this course you will:
- Improve English Language speaking and listening skills
- Become more confident and effective when working with patients, families, and co-workers
- Expand health care vocabulary
- Learn from an enthusiastic and supportive instructor who will tailor the curriculum to fit student needs and interests
- Work with classmates in pairs and on teams to strengthen cross-cultural communication and teamwork skills .
Schedule for Daytime Course*:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
To be announced
Rockville High School
70 Loveland Hill Road
Vernon, CT 06066
*VRABE reserves the right to cancel the course if enrollment is too low
$150 includes course materials
Pre-registration is required to be sure space is available. Class is limited to 15 students.
To register, contact Richard Welk at 860-870-6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Shari Beaupre at 860-870-6060 or email email@example.com
Click here for